Stand tall on the water aboard the Eclipse, another world’s-first watercraft from Hobie.
Incredibly stable, just get on and go using MirageDrive® leg power. Soon you’ll fly high at exceptional speed, nimbly carving turns using fingertip steering controls. There’s minimal setup. Go from the car, the dock or your boat to the water in minutes. Cruise solo, with your partner or with a group. The Eclipse takes fitness out of the gym and onto the water and under the sun. The board is lightweight and durable and full of thoughtful features such as gear tie-downs and a carefree kick-up rudder. The Eclipse takes standup to a whole new level.
- Specifications *
- Crew: 1
- Length: 10' 6" / 3.2
- Length: 12' / 3.66 m
- Width: 33.5" / 0.85 m
- Width: 35" / 0.89 m
- Capacity: 225 lbs / 102 kg
- Capacity: 275 lbs / 125 kg
- Fitted Hull Weight: 43.2 lbs / 19.6 kg
- Fitted Hull Weight: 48 lbs / 21.7 kg
- Fully Rigged Weight: 54 lbs / 24.5 kg
- Fully Rigged Weight: 58.9 lbs / 26.7 kg
- Hull Construction: ACX – Advanced Composite Epoxy
- Color Options:
*All colors, graphics and specifications of all models are subject to change without notice.
Shipping is available via Fin-atics Delivery Service to select areas of New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Delaware. Shipping costs are $189 per Stand Up please call for details.