Bubba Blade™ 9 inch Flex Fillet Knife
The Bubba Blade™ 9 inch Flex Fillet Knife
This knife is designed for the fisherman that likes some flex to the blade. Excellent for filleting fish of all sizes. The Bubba Blade™ patented, textured no-slip-grip handle is paired with a high carbon stainless steel for effortless cutting and total knife control.
- 9" blade with 6" handle for a total length of 15"
- Full tang construction made from a single piece of steel provides strength and stability while balancing the knife
- Non-stick coating prevents rusting & pitting and keeps meat from sticking on the blade
- Trigger grip lets you put some heat on the knife when needed
- Thumb & finger pads ensure total control
- Safety guards for protection from the blade & spines of fish
- 8CR13MOV stainless steel - extremely durable, exceptional edge retention yet easy to resharpen
- Large patented textured no-slip-grip handle made from thermoplastic polymer then wrapped with a special synthetic rubber that stays sticky when wet for total grip security
- Factory sharpened by hand to razor sharpness
- Rockwell hardness rating 56-58
- Custom black synthetic sheath with velcro straps
Tommy Gomes explains the advantages of the Bubba Blade 9" Tapered Flex Knife VS. the standard 9" Flex. http://www.bubbablade.com http://www.catalinaop.com http://www.bdoutdoors.com
Bubba Blade: 9...Tommy Gomes explains the advantages of the Bubba Blade 9" Tape...