Baker H9S HooKouT safely removes hooks, artificial lures and delicate flies with its powerful, spring-operated, non-slip jaws. A right-angle design also gives you a clear view as well as leverage for removing deeply swallowed hooks.
At 9 1/2" long, this tool is made of stainless steel to assure rust resistance for years to come. Anglers have used the Baker HooKouT for over 50 years proving that it's a safe way to remove hooks and lures. Be safe and avoid nasty bites with the Hookout.
- An effective hook removal tool to avoid nasty bites while capturing your catch.
- Stainless steel models offer superior protection against corrosion and are ideal for saltwater applications
- Simple, safe and effective to use
- Won't harm fish.
- Simply squeeze the spring-loaded trigger to grip hook or lure.
- Serrated gripping teeth clamps, holds & removes hook.
- Material : Stainless Steel
- Size (in) : 9 1/2''
Start of lstUrls_of_images_in_html_description
End of lstUrls_of_images_in_html_description