Lowrance Mark-4 Chirp Sonar 83/200
Mark-4 CHIRP Fishfinder/Chartplotter
All-NEW, easy-to-use 4.3-inch fishfinder/chartplotter that combines CHIRP Sonar with DownScan Imaging™ technology, super-bright, LED-backlit grayscale display, built-in GPS antenna and high-definition mapping options.
CHIRP sonar advantages:
- Easier to identify and distinguish bait and game fish targets
- Better target identification at greater depths
- Mark fish clearly at faster boat speeds
Exclusive Lowrance Elite-4 CHIRP advantages:
- Lowrance-exclusive, brilliant, high-resolution, 4.3-inch, LED-backlit display
- CHIRP Sonar plus DownScan Imaging™ -- the power of today’s leading fishfinder technologies combined to provide the best possible view beneath your boat.
- Highly accurate, built-in GPS antenna plus a detailed U.S. map featuring more than 3,000 lakes and rivers and coastal contours to 1,000 feet.
- Optional chart upgrades include Lake Insight™ and Nautic Insight™ PRO and HD, Navionics+, and HotMaps® Premium, Fishing Hotspots® PRO and Jeppesen C-Map Max-N.
- Create your own map from real sonar data that you record with Insight Genesis™
- DownScan Overlay™ technology overlays DownScan Imaging onto CHIRP Sonar
- Advanced Signal Processing (ASP) reduces the need to manually adjust settings to see fish, structure and bottom detail more clearly
- TrackBack™ to review recorded sonar history including structure, transitions or fish targets, then pinpoint locations with a waypoint.
- New page selector menu with quick access to all features using one-thumb operation
- Multi-Window Display lets you quickly choose from pre-set page layouts -- including a three-panel view with chart, CHIRP sonar ranges and DownScan Imaging.
- Supported by Lowrance Advantage Service program
Flat Fee $15 Shipping for this item.